Posted by Jenny on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 at 10:35pm.
What are some ways to prove that a triange is isoscles? i have to make a two column proof based on a problem.
What is the exact problem
I need help with my geometry homework. We are doing proofs and i need some help because proofs are really hard!!
def. isosceles -or- if two angles of a triangle are congruent, then the triangle is isosceles
anyone know how to prove
"n to the exponent 3 + 3n square + 2n
is devisible by 3 for all natural numbers for all n (greater than or equal to) 1 " ?
how do you prove that three different quardenants are not on the same line?
I have a homework that is due tommorow which is PROOFS !! They are 7 questions and i did only 1 and now i will give you the six other questions can u plz help me as soon as possible !!
- Math- Geometry Proofs - lena, Tuesday, September 18, 2007 at 5:54pm
a line through point(-5,2)and(2,y)has slope of 3.find y
- Math- Geometry Proofs - kelly, Monday, October 15, 2007 at 6:53pm
can u give me some problems on proofs so i could study for my math test today
- Math- Geometry Proofs - Anonymous, Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 3:27pm
an isosceles triangle is wicked easy to prove. Just prove that two of the sides are congruent to each other. What are your given equations?
- Math- Geometry Proofs - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 8:15pm
Given: ray AD bisects <BAC
<DAC=3x, and <BAD=5x-24
its a proof and i need help
- Math- Geometry Proofs - Danny, Monday, May 11, 2009 at 8:58pm
you have to prove the two segments congruent first then prove that it is an iscoseles triangle by the definition of iscoseles triangle duh!!
- Math- Geometry Proofs - yo, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 8:47pm
a triangle is isoceles if it has congruent legs/congruent base angles... if it has one, it must have the other.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - ughh i need help i dnt like proofs we'll here it the instructions ...
- geometry - 1)given-AB=CD,CD=EF prove-AB-EF (in 5 steps that show why it is ...
- Geometry Proofs, HELP!! - I need help, I have a Geometry Exam on Monday. And I ...
- geometry - Write a two-column proof. Given: 7y = 8x – 14; y = 6 Prove: x = 7
- geometry - complete the two-column proof given: x/6+2=15 prove: x=78
- Geometry - answer to a two column proof problem such as Given: angle 1 and angle...
- geometry - Write a two column proof. Given CE = CA, EB and AD are medians, Prove...
- GEOMETRY - Big problem with proofs. How do you go about doing triangle proofs?
- geometry - If the given is AB is perpendicular to BC, and BC is perpendicular to...
- discrete math - If p is prime prove that p^1/2 (root p) is irrational. ...