February 26, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Teachers collect written information
about a child for the following reasons
A. To link child behavior to the theory
of childhood education.
B. To compare one child's behavior to
the rest of the class.
C. To serve as a tool for assessing the
accuracy of a teacher's own
D. To help parents understand and chart
their child's growth and development
Would the correct answer be (A)
I need help!! Thank You!
I agree. (A) seems to be the best answer.
Answer This Question
- The single most important factor in determining the quality of...
- On the Child Development Checklist, you've checked the item "Spends time ...
Child Development and Human Behavior
- . Which of the following factors helps a ...
child care management mod 4
- Teachers in child care centers should meet which ...
Early Childhood Education
- When a child repeats a behavior or action simply to ...
- As a project for her early childhood education class, Pauline designs a ...
I still need input on this question!Early Child Ed
- I am still confused on this...
child development and human behavior
- when a child understands that things and ...
UNDERSTANDING OBSERVATION AND BEHAVIOR
- The Child Development Checklist is an ...
- A child’s perception of self varies by age and emotional ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help