July 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Why were the shots fired at Lexington and Concord called the "shot heard 'round the world " ?
The social and historical impact had a profound change in world history.
Answer This Question
- The "shot heard around the world" were fired at A.)Trenton B.)...
Social Studies 7R - Q2 Help!
- Identify: (includes definition and purpose, ...
- how did the fighting at lexington and concord affect the ...
- Unscramble this message: worl h wa emer ralp d. " the 'ro und "th ...
- I have to do a brochure on a famous place around the world. A while ...
- A. Bostians find themselves at odds with colonists in the other ...
- How did World War II transform American society? Was the impact of the...
- how can constitutions promote change or help resolve social ...
HELP! HELP ap world history
- thuycydides posited that political situations ...
american history Lexington and Concord Essay
- Who was telling the truth? Which ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help