Posted by Emily on Thursday, November 16, 2006 at 5:47pm.
What was the substance used to stuff the mummies's nosterals?
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "making mummies nostril
" to get this source:
Use the <Find> command to locate the last key word.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
what is stuffed into amummies nostril
Sorry, no not really...
- social studies - Julie, Tuesday, October 9, 2007 at 9:26pm
The answer is Linen.
- social studies - randi, Wednesday, October 10, 2007 at 4:14pm
- social studies - nikki, Friday, November 2, 2007 at 12:56pm
i agree with julie it is linen
- social studies - Cici, Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 8:08pm
- social studies - Kara, Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 4:03pm
the answer is NOT linen.NOT dimainds.The correct answer IS BEESWAX!!!
- social studies - jorge, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 6:40pm
crap and linnen. look it up on Wikianswers <retards>
- social studies - Bruce, Monday, January 28, 2008 at 4:42pm
You are all wrong!!
- social studies - Brad, Monday, January 28, 2008 at 4:45pm
Wiki answers is wrong.
- social studies - RaYmOnD, Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 2:49pm
randi is way off
- social studies - karin, Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 7:58pm
i agree with kara its beewax i look it up
- social studies - HIma, Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 3:56pm
Help! Is it beeswax, or linen?
- social studies - hima, Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 4:01pm
IT is resin@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Oops! that was supposed to be exclamationmark
- social studies - bob, Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 7:53pm
- social studies - Max, Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 6:56pm
- social studies - fred, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 9:49am
It is paper
- social studies - Aileen, Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 9:33pm
OK people the answer is beeswax I'm positivly sure about that. Had homework on it
- social studies - lishame #4, Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 2:33pm
it was and truly is beeswax i look it up on a website in National Geographics
- social studies - lania, Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 7:01pm
and WHERE did you find beeswax???
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- bio - i need info on carbon atom cycle. i need atleast 10 transformations.......
- Chemistry - How does Boyle's Law apply to our breathing process? Since this is ...
- science - what are the pros and cons of nuclear energy Since this is not my area...
- physical science - force and motion Do you have a question? Not knowing what ...
- math, help - can someone give me suggestions i am learning how to graph linear ...
- science - name some of the biogeochemical cycles and how do they affect our ...
- Physical Science - The advantages of the fusion process (although not fully ...
- social studies - what is the black soil along the Nile River http://library....
- biology - what is cytoplasm and cytoskeleton's function and why is it important...
- society - I searched Google under the key words "middle ages culture" to get ...