Posted by kesha on Thursday, November 16, 2006 at 5:11pm.
how do you say these words in spanish?
cd player-reproductor de compact-disc
*this is how they say these things in Spain.I am not from Spain,I am PuertoRican but in schools they teach you how to speak spanish from Spain!Hope That Helps!
You can also use this site:
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. I see you have excellent help already! Another choice for homework is "el trabajo escolar" and/or "la(s) tarea(s)." For CD player, you might also hear "tocador de disco-compacto."
cd players same as English, Homework-assignacion the rest are ok
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Help! - Is there really a 4 inch or bigger binder????? You see I have a 2 inch ...
- math - what is the cost of 3 notebooks at 20% discount, a binder at 25% discount...
- math - a pencil, eraser and notebook together cost one dollar. a notebook costs ...
- Homework Notebook - Is there any sites or info. about making your own homework ...
- math - A pencil, eraser, and notebook cost $1 in total. A notebook costs more ...
- yr 8 - spanish - una mocha ,un estuche, un cuaderno ,un libro ,unos boligrafos ,...
- math - Annual demand for the notebook binders that Ted's Stationery Shop sells ...
- English 7 - Check in My Notebook Day (plz read) - Ok tomorrow at my school we ...
- math - A compact disc is placed in a player that randomly selects and plays ...
- spanish - how do i say: then i go on my computer, and talk to my friends on the ...