Posted by harltey! on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 at 6:45pm.
what is parody?
I have to create a parody of an advertisement
A parody is a mimicking or spoof of something done in such a way as to make fun.
An example would be to make fun of underarm odor in an advertisement for deodorant.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- tv/media analysis - I need a good topic for an advertisement parody. heres the ...
- English - grit, meteoric, and parody is left The rock singer enjoyed a sudden ...
- English - What are some ideas of writing a satire or parody of a stereotype in ...
- ENglish - why does it make sense for us to form a parody of Romeo and Juliet?
- drama - Any ideas for a funny parody fairytale - good still winning over evil? I...
- 12 th English - I need to write a Parody on TV media analysis. Where do I begin?
- english - what are some facts about satire,lampoon,an d parody?
- english - what is a good parody essay about the red badge of courage.
- English - In the princess bride, how are the characters altered to fit the ...
- English - am doing a parody project for Romeo and Juliet only ACT 5. I need to ...