September 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, November 13, 2006
The form of law enacted both by the people, through referendum or initiative, and by legislative bodies is called:
constitutinal law, statutory law, common law
read each and decide
Answer this Question
- what are the type of rocks used to build the agra fort , gate ...
- Which Enlightenment writer expressed the idea that the ...
- hello... i would like to ask what problem of king henry VII WOULD BE ...
- the theory that government should not intefere in economic ...
- what is the relation between a solide and a liquid Well ice can turn ...
rate law expressions
- could anyone tell me a good website that teaches how to ...
- Could anyone help me Please.. about the uses of the computer on the ...
- i need a brief geological history of region where gabbro, ...
- Is this correct for the cellular organelles: riboncoine. mitochondrion...
- how does the structure of green cell organelles relate to the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.