Posted by Amanda on Wednesday, November 8, 2006 at 5:50pm.
I need someone to translate Hello, Goodbye, and How are you into Tagalog.
What is tagalog?
Halo; Huy; Magandang haponpo; Mabuhay
(to person staying) Adyos po
(to person leaving) Paalom na po
How are you?
[formal]Kumusta ho kayo?
[informal]Kamusta ka na?
Tagalog is the native language of the Philippines
ano ang defination ng physical education sa tagalog
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- epp - what are the instructions for marcoting? pls. answer in english or tagalog
- Foreign Language: Tagalog/Filipino - We're studying Talambuhay right now. I know...
- epp - pls this is just a simple question how can plants grow using the branch? ...
- Computer programinng - How do I write a switch statement that displays "hello...
- Business Communication - 1. Identify the sentence that contains the correct form...
- latin - how do you say "hello" and "goodbye" in Latin?
- English - Hello! Can you write the word Goodbye like this and like this Good bye...
- English - What should I exactly say to a person when another person asks me to ...
- Science - hello, we have got activity based question in school and it contains ...
- PLEASE HELP W/ COMPUTER SCIENCE?? JUST 1 PROBLEM? - Write a complete Main method...