January 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, November 7, 2006
Is the Wozzeck by Berg a romantic opera? I thought it wasn't but someone told me that it is.
Go to www.google.com and type in wozzeck. There are many sites there that discuss this opera, its' contents and the meaning. Good reading.
The fat lady got killed, not kissed.
Answer This Question
- I am in Statistical Analysis class and we are ask to use ...
- What does I a SWAA stand for? It is a brain teaser. http://www....
- wat do u think bout the author sterling brown back in the 1900's http://...
- Hello! Can someone help me find some websites or ...
- Did the Phantom of the Opera have a traditional orchestra without ...
- I am trying to websites on wage inequality in the airline industry? ...
romantic era of music
- Richard Wagner's major work is a four-opera cycle called
more israel questions
- what are the most common chracteristics of native music ...
science my whole school has this supid project
- how structure of flower ...
- Was Richard Wagner ever commited into an insane asylum? Thank you for ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help