November 26, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, November 7, 2006
I have heard of polyphonic textures, are polyphonic textures the same as polyphonic sections?
Polyphonic sections are parts of a homophonic texture that vary and are polyphonic.
Here is a site on polyphonic texture.
Answer this Question
- for my music homework i have got these words Polyphonic homophonic ...
- I have these questions on my assignment, so would you please check my ...
- Explain the 3 textures that are used in identifying igneous rocks? ...
- Choose music from a movie or a favorite TV show and explain in TWO ...
- what is an element in music There are a number of musical elements: ...
- select the word from the following list to complete this ...
- Compare and contrast sedimentary rocks that have a granular texture ...
- a scientist plans to use a microtome to cut sections of a particular ...
MUSIC...HELP..HOPE THIS IS BETTER
- 2. A) Jody says that atonal harmony ...
music..plz check my answers
- 2. Jody says that atonal harmony establishes a ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.