January 19, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, November 7, 2006
Which group thinks that taking care of the poor is more of a job for the churches families and not so much the government's responsibility?
I think it's the conservatists but am not sure.
Right -- the conservatives generally don't want the government interfering with people.
Answer This Question
- Which group would be more likely to approve of a pre-emptive strike...
- Which group would favor the unionization of workers? the ...
- In his book Two Treatises on Government, Locke refuted the divine ...
- Two candidates are running for office in the state senate. During a ...
- I'm a left wing: Left Wing: Support(sometimes radical) change; ...
Theories and issues in working with school-age chi
- Voters have been ...
- Left Wing: Support(sometimes radical) change; think that the ...
- a government is ruled by one person who? presidential, ...
Of Mice and Men Essay (Help!)
- Write a 5 paragraph essay that explains how ...
U.S. Government and Politics
- Another question :) What level of government ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help