Posted by Judie on .
1. Dante invested Php3 million in the stock market. Lucio doubled Dante's investment. How much will Lucio's investment be if Dante's investment is Php5 million after a month?
2. Mother baked 32 ensaymadas. She placed 8 pieces in every box. How many boxes would she need if she baked 56 ensaymadas?
3. For every three seedling, Ben needs bamboo pegs to put a fence around it . How many bamboo pegs are needed to fence 8 seedlings?
4. Miraim spent Php120 on mangoes and Php80 on oranges. Write down the ratios in lowest term.
a. oranges to mangoes b. mangoes to oranges
5. Delia's family spent 4 days in La Union and 6 days in Baguio. Write down the proportion in its lowest terms using the ratio sign. Then find the cross products.
6. Amy used 6 meters of cloth to sew 4 blouses and 3 meters to sew 2 blouses. What kind of ratio do the meters of cloth to blouses represent?
7. Kate goes to Kindergarten 4 days and play-school once a week. Write each ratio using the ratio sign.
a. kinderharten to play-school
b. play-school to kindergarten
I will be happy to check and critique your work on this.
bo 5th grader,
Ask the question again so it'll be answered