Posted by LARRY on Wednesday, November 1, 2006 at 8:24pm.
WHICH WORD HAS THE ROOT WHICH MEANS PLACE, SET?
My guess is plant
The root is actually -pos- as in
You can also go to www.onelook.com and enter *pos*
and find all kinds of results. Click on the one for -pos and you'll find more.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Urgent everything - Answer as many possible please! 12X13+167-34X56X47= What ...
- English - In The Great Gatsby, I have been assigned a study guide and some of ...
- English - How do you find the etymology for example of the word panic? In any ...
- legal and ethical issues - Could someone provide a website or examples comparing...
- humanities - give examoples of cultural valves in art form http://www.cic-...
- geology - Can any one point me in the direction of website that will explain the...
- Resume - A link to a how to page please. Since this is not my area of expertise...
- Safety - How does worker's compensation work in West Virginia? What has it been ...
- english - we have to find out meaning of words, e.g. english word - sherbet, ...
- homework - What do you think about the justice and appropriatesness of ...