Posted by courtney on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 7:22pm.
I need help solving these equations
you need help or you want someone to solve them for you? ;)
please solve : ) thanks
okay well pretty much solve for s in the first question and m for the second question and d in the third and when you think you have the answer plug the number into were the letter is and you should get the exact answer!
get d by itslef!
5d+ 2d= -24 right?
now plug it back into the equation!
it checks out! no your turn try the other two and I will check it for you good luck!
umm ugh im so confused
okay well get all the m on on side!
ummm help please haha : )
so add all the s up and then get the s by itself try it and post if you get stuck!
Answer this Question
- math - actually, in a addition to the question i posted a few minutes ago, can ...
- algebra - need helo solving this Equate y=-4 to y=mx+b. What is the value for m ...
- Math help please - 1. Solve for x. 4(x - b) = x b = 4/3x b = 3/4x x = 4/3b x = 3...
- Math - The sheet is titled Solving Inequalities. I need to solve this question ...
- math - please anwer these: 1) how can i multiply and divide polynomials ...
- Math - I need to use the Gaussian Elimination to solve a system of equations, ...
- algebra - i need help with these problems (either a solution or how to plug them...
- Algebra - Please guide in solving the following. I need the steps to take...in ...
- math - Solving Equations with Fractions 3m/5 - 1/2 = 7/10 solve for M i need a ...
- Engineering - I need help solving the following simultaneous equations, for the ...