Posted by courtney on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 7:22pm.
I need help solving these equations
you need help or you want someone to solve them for you? ;)
please solve : ) thanks
okay well pretty much solve for s in the first question and m for the second question and d in the third and when you think you have the answer plug the number into were the letter is and you should get the exact answer!
get d by itslef!
5d+ 2d= -24 right?
now plug it back into the equation!
it checks out! no your turn try the other two and I will check it for you good luck!
umm ugh im so confused
okay well get all the m on on side!
ummm help please haha : )
so add all the s up and then get the s by itself try it and post if you get stuck!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - actually, in a addition to the question i posted a few minutes ago, can ...
- algebra - need helo solving this Equate y=-4 to y=mx+b. What is the value for m ...
- Algebra SOLVING LINEAR EQUATIONS AND INEQUALITIES - Please help Im am Grade 5 ...
- Math - The sheet is titled Solving Inequalities. I need to solve this question ...
- Need all the help i can get - Hi i'm pretty new to this and i don't know what to...
- Math help please - 1. Solve for x. 4(x - b) = x b = 4/3x b = 3/4x x = 4/3b x = 3...
- Engineering - I need help solving the following simultaneous equations, for the ...
- Math - We have an important chemsitry test due and I want to make sure that I do...
- How do I do this.?(Math.) - Use the Substitution method to solve the system of ...
- Vectors - Could you please help me solve this question: Solve this system of ...