Posted by chemiii on Sunday, October 29, 2006 at 6:42pm.
wat is the metric ladder? in order greatest to least?
I am unfamiliar with the term "metric ladder." However, I suspect it is the list of the prefixes. From
Note that there are a number of prefixes both above and below those listed above.
Well you listed them in order. unit is the center where it just stays...
when going up the ladder you move the decimal left. such as. 1 cm= .1 dm.
When going down the ladder move the decimal right. ex: 1 cm= 10 mm
yes it is correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how many millimeters are there in: a meter: a decaameter: a kilometer: ...
- math - I am trying to convert km to meters, centimeters and milimeters. Some of ...
- math - u know how deka and deci are on the metric scale?well wat if the question...
- Math - How can I convert mm to cm and cm to mm Look at the metric system, a part...
- math - convert 25mm= cm...
- math - For the metric system i know it goes, Kilo, hecto, ?, Basic Unit, ?, ...
- Math...please help - You are making two batches of a recipe of soup. If one ...
- Chemistry - What order do i arrange the units so they can be from largest to ...
- science - which is longer or farthest...millimeters centimeters....meters....or ...
- Biology -- metric - Which statement best describes the significance of the ...