Posted by Mary on Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 1:09pm.
Could someone please check this and let me know if I'm doing it correctly?
Sammy and Sally each carry a bag containing banana, chocolate bar, and a licorice stick. Simutaneously, they take out a single good item and consume it. The possible food items that Sally and Sammy consumed are as follows.
Chocolate bar - chocolate bar
licorice stick - chocoate bar
banana - banana
chocolate bar - licorice stick
licorice stick - licorice stick
chocolate bar - banana
banana - licorice stick
licorice stick - banana
banana - chocolate bar
Find the probabilty that at least one chocoate bar was eaten.
Find the conditional probability. Suppose one card is selected at random from an ordinary deck of 52 playing cards.
Let A = event a queen is selected.
B = event a diamond is selected.
Determine P (B!A)
yay for you
69% of adults favor gun licensing in general. Chose 1 adult at random. What is the probability that the selected adult does not believe in gun licensing?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Statistics - Sammy and Sally each carry a bag containing a banana, a chocolate ...
- Math Probability - a bag of hershey miniatures candies contain 18 milk ...
- math - j has a bag of 23 pieces of fruit the bag has 10 banana chips. what is ...
- Art - I left out the following sentences. Thank you, Writeacher. 1) "I'll drive ...
- math - sally has a bag of mixed lollies.The bag contains toffees,mints,fruit ...
- probability - Susan has a bag of sweets containing 7 chocolates and 5 toffees. ...
- Math - A bag contains 8 cinnamon candies, 16 peppermint candies, and 7 licorice ...
- Math - Erika eat 1/3 of a chocolate bar and gave the remaining 2/3 of the ...
- math - a bag contains 20 marbles containing 8 green, 4 red, 2 blue, 6 yellow. If...
- math-Probablity - Hi, just a few stupid questions about probability. 1. How many...