Posted by Isabel on .
Hi, I was wondering if somebody could help me with this...
I'm supposed to determine whether these examples are logical fallacies or not. and if they're logical fallacies and I have to determine what type.
1. If no one answers the phone, obviously there is no one there.
- I assume this is a non-sequitor
2. I got an A on the test! It really pays to go to bed early the day before a test.
- coincidential correlation
3. He always dresses in clothes that are old or too big for him; he must be homeless.
- hasty generalization
Please help! I would really appreciate it! :-)
I agree with all three of your types of fallacies.
hi i need help in writing sentences with my vocabulary words and some mythology people in it to...