July 24, 2016
Post a New Question
english SAT vocab. multiple choice question
Friday, October 27, 2006
The story deals with a king who is transformed from a ________ leader into a(n)________ tyrant whose thirst for power cannot be satiated.
A. magnanimous.. depraved
B. confused... acute
C. sordid... benign
D. licentious... nefarious
E. prominent... secluded
I think it is D.
Do secluded or depraved tyrants seek never ending power?
Have you looked up the meanings of these words? If you have, you'd never choose D.
I think it is A
the answer is A
Answer This Question
english help me
- A). Put the verb into the correct form! (conditional ...
- Fill in the spaces with the correct form of the verb in present ...
- At 906 K, 3.60 mol of ammonia gas is placed into 2.00 L vessel and ...
- An investigator wants to estimate caffeine consumption in high ...
- Identify the property or rule that justifies each step in the calculation...
- A single card is drawn from a standard deck of cards. Find the following ...
- An Olympic high jumper starts running. As she approaches the bar, she...
- I need help on these questions: John ________, (John) Adams And...
- - bad - ethics - explain - good - limited - observed - scientific ...
- Which choice correctly completes each sentence? 1.Quickly, they ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help