February 25, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Has anyone read the crisis, no.1 by thomas plain before?
If anyone has, tell me the concept of it.
Paine was urging support for the American Revolution.
Thank u Ms.Sue.
But actually I have read that story.
I don't understand the concept of it though.
Can you explain?
The concept? These are the times that try men's souls.
Can you find examples in each paragraph of something that is trying men's souls?
Does Paine suggest a remedy?
What is it he is suggesting?
What do you think his purpose was in writing this? Did King George like it?
Answer This Question
- I'm doing a resarch paper on African Imperialism to Modern ...
- What are some good sites to use as a resource in writing a paper...
- why is the Cognitive theory the most popular among contemporary ...
- What happens in the elections of 1824? Thank you for using the Jiskha ...
- what are the properties of blood cells. Since this is not my area of ...
- what is the architectural difference between the roman and ...
- What evidence have archaeologists found of a highly developed ...
- what is the meaning of validity, truth, and soundness as ...
World War 2!?
- “World War II was inevitable” inevitable: Impossible to avoid or...
- Explain the turmoil of Latin american countries, whos involved and ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help