Posted by natalya on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 at 12:46am.
this is about the early civilizations of egypt, nubia,sumaria, assyria, persia, israel, indus valley,aryans, china.
the question is:
in which ways did cultures or civilizations come in contact and, as a result, aspects of one culture were adopted by another?
For the most part, they didn't -- at least not for a long time.
Travel, however, developed by means of overland trade routes, as well as rivers and the coastlines of seas and oceans (the Mediterranean Sea and the Indian Ocean, etc.)
New discoveries are constantly being made, though -- for example:
If you are doing a report, you should probably choose two or three of these civilizations to concentrate on. It'll be better and more productive to do so.
How to conduct thorough and effective searches for yourself ---
You are searching for information that is so specific that you have to be prepared for the possibility that some may be online and some may not. In addition to searching on the Internet, you also need to make best friends with the reference librarian(s) in your local or college library.
At this webpage, you can go immediately to the search sites (first three columns across the top) -- or even better
you can scroll down until you see the section called HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET
. Those are the links to start with. You'll not only learn how to come up with good search terms, but also how to evaluate the webpages you get as results. Some will be good and others will be garbage. You need to know how to tell the difference.
My favorite way to search is to go to Google's advanced search page
> and put my search words or phrases into the first or second search box (either "all the words" or "exact phrase"). However, there many other strategies for searching you can use, and the HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET
section will help you best.
They all came to study at Luxor.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Which pair of ancient civilizations were ruled by dynasties? a. China ...
- 6th grade social studies - When and why did the cultures od Egypt an Nubia begin...
- world history - Which civilizations were likely to have contact with each other?...
- World History - Of the four river valleys that supported major early ...
- world history - What thories do historians offer to explain the collapse of ...
- social studies - i was serching for half an hour on iternet and i din't find it...
- history - compare and contrast two ancient civilizations. i had the choice ...
- Social Studies - These two violent, nomadic herding cultures swept out of ...
- World History - 1. Which of the following is a similarity between the Huang ...
- w.g - the aryans arrived in the indus valley and wrote the vedas A)after the ...