February 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, October 23, 2006
I am a college student but I really need help with one of my classes. I was wondering if you could help. Thanks!
How did the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the Civil Rights Act affect other minority groups?
These articles point out that the Civil Rights and Voting Acts prohibit discrimination against anyone.
Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
Answer This Question
- which act first established a federal commission to investigate ...
- Which of the following was responsible for the eventual ...
- How has the Voting Rights Act of 1965 expanded voting rights?
- 1. How did president John F. Kennedy most support civil rights? a. He ...
- 1)What was the most significant challenge that Miguel Trujillo had to ...
- What is a simple definition of The Voting Rights Act of 1965?
Social Studies (please check Ms. Sue)
- Please check this. Thanks!!! 1. How did ...
- In 1866, the Republican-dominated Congress wanted to make sure that ex-...
- In 1965, congress adopted the voting rights act. Describe this ...
Social Studies(I need websites to do these please)
- In 1965, Congress adopted ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help