September 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, October 23, 2006
I am a college student but I really need help with one of my classes. I was wondering if you could help. Thanks!
How did the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the Civil Rights Act affect other minority groups?
These articles point out that the Civil Rights and Voting Acts prohibit discrimination against anyone.
Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
Answer This Question
- which act first established a federal commission to investigate ...
- How has the Voting Rights Act of 1965 expanded voting rights?
- Which of the following was responsible for the eventual ...
- 1)What was the most significant challenge that Miguel Trujillo had to ...
- What is a simple definition of The Voting Rights Act of 1965?
- 1. How did president John F. Kennedy most support civil rights? a. He ...
Social Studies (please check Ms. Sue)
- Please check this. Thanks!!! 1. How did ...
- Dejure discrimination and defacto discrimination are two ways ...
- Please explain the Voting Rights Act of 1965
- I am running out of ideas. Question: Did the climate of civil ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help