Posted by teamcaridee on Sunday, October 22, 2006 at 8:46pm.
My a.p. calculus teacher doesn't know how to do this problem (like many others) so he's giving us 5 points extra credit on our test if we can figure it out, but I don't know how to do it:
It's as the lim-->infinity
We know the answer is 1 because it's in the back of the book but do not know how to get that answer. Yeah he ticks me off with not knowing his own material but can anyone help me?
SORRY TO BOTHER YOU CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS ANSWER AND I'LL ASK AROUND FOR YOUR QUESTION TILL WE GET IT.
How do i solve inequalitites with three variables. I still can't figure it outplease help.
Easy. Divide the numerator and denomiter by 1/x
(1+ sinx/x) / (1 + cosx /x)
Now take the limits as x >> inf
the sinx/x goes to zero, as does cosx/x
you are left with 1/1
You need to do a matrice I think.
1 1 0 * 1 1st eq'n, 1x, 1y, 0z =1
0 1 -1 * -3 2nd eq'n, 0x, 1y,-1z=-3
2 3 1 * 1 3rd eq'n, 2x, 3y, 1z=1
you need a 1 in a diagonal and all the rest to be zeros (to the left of the *)
multiply or divide using rows (R1, R2, or R3)
to get a zero in a spot, multiply that row with a formula
1st one: -2R1+R3
multiply by the negative number of the row that has the new "1" spot then add it to the row you are changing to a zero. go all the way across.
2nd one: -R2+R1 and -R2+R3
3rd one: first, divide only by 2 to get the last "1" in the diagonal, then, -R3+R1 and R3+ R2
1 0 0 * 3 x=3
0 1 0 * -2 y=-2
0 0 1 * 1 z=1
ln(x)^2/x need help with this problem
how do you solve this problem
Consider F(x)= (int[1+(cos^4(t))]dt,t,0,x)
Calculate to correctly to three decimal places :
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- calculus - My a.p. calculus teacher doesn't know how to do this problem (like ...
- Algebra 1 - Your math teacher tells you that next week's test is worth 100 ...
- Calculus - This is a problem we did previously on a test; my answer was marked ...
- pre-calculus - Currently in school we're learning about proving identities and ...
- LA i think? - I am doing this homophone extra credit sheet and if my paper is in...
- Algebra - I can not figure out how to solve this problem: "Two planes left the ...
- Extra Credit Projects - I'm doing some extra credit projects for all of my ...
- My Grades - My math grade is an B+ should I do a retake for extra credit? This ...
- Calculus - My teacher showed our class how to find the graph of a derivative ...
- other - my math teacher gives us extra credit each week and tis week it was a ...