Posted by Lanna on Wednesday, October 18, 2006 at 7:29pm.
What is a palindrome that means excitement.
What is a palindrome for Old cats who are forgetful (2 words)
What is a palindrome for a hippie with no name (what would he say?)
A palindrome for intelligent male sheep (2 words)
What is a palindrome for celebrity rodents?
Palindromes read the same forwards and backwards.
The only ones I see right off are
how many palindromes are there in the 3 times table list them
pop or DAD : for the hippy
Thank you but the hippie one is three words. Thanks for the other ones.
This is what I found at palindromelist. c o m for the hippie one.
Name no one man.
Name none man.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - i need a palindrome for: old cats who are forgetful (2 words), a ...
- algebra - A palindrome is a number that reads the same forwards as it does ...
- PALINDROMES - ON THE NUMERS 10 AND 100, HOW MANY OF THEM ARE PALINDROMES? PLEASE...
- COmbinatorics - A DNA chain is a string of As, Ts, Gs, and Cs. How many DNA ...
- Math - How many bit strings of length n are palindromes? Hint: Consider two ...
- Discrete Math - Hi there I'm confused as to how to start this problem, any help ...
- Discrete Math - Can someone help? Very confused. . . John Sununus was once the ...
- math - Numbers that are palindromes read the same forward and backward. For ...
- math - which digits are always the same in a 4 digit palindrome?
- Discrete Mathematics - It was proven during the previous lecture that 1+2+3...