December 6, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Essay...What comparisons (similarities) are there between The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant and The Brother Grimm's verison of Cinderella?
They are both above, good short reads. I will be happy to critique your thinking. Look for situations, and endings.
Scroll down until you see the drawing of this type of graphic organizer.
Then use the columns to list the details and elements of each story, "The Necklace" in one column, "Cinderella" in the other.
Once you see the elements listed side-by-side, you should be able to see the similarities. Highlight those similarities and disregard the non-similar elements and details.
Here's more information on writing comparison and/or contrast papers:
Click on #4.
Answer This Question
English-Pride and prejudice
- How does Elizabeth’s understanding of her father’s...
On Line Texts
- How can I find on line texts for high school level? Here's a ...
- i need a very simple definition of superstrate language...i have found...
- comparisons between twelfth night and merchant of venice Thank you for...
- How did the greatest contribution of Rene Descartes affect the 18th...
- Does rhetoric using threats and bribery make for a more convincing ...
Nihongo for Joshua
- Ohayo, Joshua. A few more things you "might" like! 1. http...
- what are the differences between... to wake and to awaken? AND to ...
- Do yu think that the industrial movement's changes led or ...
Honors 9 English
- Where is the best place to find interpretations for Romeo And...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help