May 27, 2016
Post a New Question
The scarlet letter
Monday, October 16, 2006
Why is there no description of what Chilingworth sees on Dimmesdale's chest
Perhaps the author wants to describe it with other means, and save it to the end. Here is what the author described as the Chilingworth looked upon Dimmesdale's chest.
<<Then, indeed, Mr. Dimmesdale shuddered, and slightly stirred.
Answer This Question
English (SCARLET LETTER)
- We are reading the story, THE SCARLET LETTER, in ...
- I have to answer some questions for my english class on the Scarlet...
quick scarlet letter question
- What does Hester do that upsets Pearl? Is it ...
The scarlet letter- amer lit
- I have to write an essay for english here is the ...
AP English Language and Comp
- Whose sin is blacker- Chillingworth's or ...
English // The Scarlet Letter, Help!
- For my AP English class I'll be taking ...
English Essay Thesis
- Here's my thesis for an essay on the Scarlet Letter. In ...
- Hey I need a quote about how Dimmesdale is torment by ...
- I am supposed to explain this quote from the Scarlet Letter: "To the ...
- The Scarlet Letter- How does the reverend Mr. Wilson interpret the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help