January 23, 2017
Post a New Question
The scarlet letter
Monday, October 16, 2006
Why is there no description of what Chilingworth sees on Dimmesdale's chest
Perhaps the author wants to describe it with other means, and save it to the end. Here is what the author described as the Chilingworth looked upon Dimmesdale's chest.
<<Then, indeed, Mr. Dimmesdale shuddered, and slightly stirred.
Answer This Question
- I have to answer some questions for my english class on the Scarlet...
English (SCARLET LETTER)
- We are reading the story, THE SCARLET LETTER, in ...
- To critically evaluate the qualifications of an author on a topic, ...
- To critically evaluate the qualifications of an author ...
- how does the author of selection 1 express his or her point of ...
quick scarlet letter question
- What does Hester do that upsets Pearl? Is it ...
English 7- Extra Credit Project
- I'm writing a letter to my favorite author (...
The scarlet letter- amer lit
- I have to write an essay for english here is the ...
AP English Language and Comp
- Whose sin is blacker- Chillingworth's or ...
- How can readers best analyze and evaluate persuasive appeals? A. by ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help