Posted by Raquel on Monday, October 16, 2006 at 2:54pm.
What were Mendeleev's reversals?How did Henry Moseley explain them?
Mendeleev thought the periodic table was in order of atomic mass. Mosley determined that atomic number was the correct order.
Science - Az, Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 2:56pm
Mendeleev discovered that when some elements were ordered by their atomic mass, they fell into chemically incorrect groups, so he simply reversed their positions, these were Mendeleev's reversals.
Science - blah, Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 6:24pm
Science - blah, Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 6:31pm
Science - bubba-joe, Monday, September 29, 2008 at 6:53pm
According to my calculations I don't know what the answer is. I'm sorry. Better luck next time, hun.
Science - mike, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 2:05pm
hahahaha ye rite look it up ur seld
Science - mike, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 2:07pm
i think it was that periodic was unablesad and calculation have benn atemted yo cordnations for massivly high voltages calcualtion for sensationol power tada here u go
Science - mike, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 2:12pm
i love science
Science - Ballar, Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 5:01pm
Well, I believe that Mendeleevs reversals were that he was wrong when he predicted that the Periodic table was ordered from Atomic Mass though it was supposed to be ordered with Atomic Number. An abundance of things have been proven since though I believe that this is the right theory.
Science - Argon, Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 5:04pm
U gotz enuff knowledge ballla
Science - Ballar, Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 5:06pm
Thank you, visit realsportstalk dot net to see what I really excel in. Well, educated debates involving Sports.
Science - Jamal Quincey, Monday, November 16, 2009 at 11:30am
yall be trippin
Science Project - Mrs.Davis, Monday, February 1, 2010 at 9:00pm
f.w cook school
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Who used x-ray diffrection experiments for the periodic table http...
- science - please help 1.What effect do isotopes of a given element have on the ...
- MATH - Arrange each sets of units in order from shortest to longest: m,cm,mm,km ...
- physical science - state the importance of valence electrons in the organizatin ...
- Chemistry - Hi, Does anybody know a list of websites that have a list of short ...
- History - Discuss the factors that contributed to the start of the first world ...
- Social Science - Write for me something about 'Role of women in India's struugle...
- Fitness - Try the exercises explained in these sites. http://www....
- science - i really need to know what alkalis and acids are in soap!!! FOR ...
- Social Studies - Who were the Sioux and what did they do in their everyday lives...