August 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Honors world Cultures(history)HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, October 15, 2006
The Jewish legal code came partially from what civilization?
Possibly from the Code of Hammurabi:
Hammurabi was the ruler of Babylon. If you look on a map of the Middle East, you should easily find Babylon:
Now ... what civilization was that, and what is the name of the current country as we know it?
Answer This Question
- what is the defination for bimary form in music...
- what are the form and conent in Michaelangelos Creation of man? http://www...
- Can someone help me find out the similarities and differences between ...
- What was the reason for the downfall of the Han Dynasty and The ...
social studies i think
- ummm what was hurricane katrina ricter scale # The ...
- does anyone know anything about the richter scale and other earthquake...
- I am looking for a physical map of the northwest region of the Native ...
- What type of goverment did the colonies have? http://www.google.com...
- What was Australia's role with the U.N? And what did Dr Evatt have to ...
for Alicia - literature
- Here are several sites that will help you take good ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help