Please help with English!!!
posted by Cheryl on .
Which one of the following sentences does not contain a serious verb error?
1. They staying there now.
2. She want a promotion.
3. If I was younger, I'd pursue another line of work.
4. We had sang that hymn last week.
Cheryl, if you read those out loud, you will quickly figure out which ones don't even sound right. (By the way, they are all wrong.)
1. They are staying there now.
2. She wants a promotion.
3. If I were younger, I would pursue another line of work.
4. We sang that hymn last week.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.