Posted by jim on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 11:08pm.
if that's (30p)^-2 then the answer is 30p^2
if it's 30(p^-2), then the answer is (p^2)/30
don't forget that for (30p)^-2, if it becomes 30p^2, i meant that it becomes (30^2)*(p^2). be careful with parentheses
-15r^0/30p^-2. I assume it is
r^0 = 1; therefore,
Move p^-2 to the numerator.
Reduce the fraction 15/30 = 1/2.
-p^2/2 or -1/2(p^2).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - I need help understanding how to cross-multiply addition of inverse ...
- Dr bob222,math - How is 6p^5q^3 x 9p^5q^3 / 5p^5q^5= 30p^5q because isn't it ...
- math - A soccer game started at 11:10 a.m. and lasted 1 1/2 hours. About what ...
- maths - what fraction of 30p is 5p?
- Algebra - Find the equalibrium price D=-5p+40 s=-p^2+30p-8
- 6th grade - what fraction of 1year is march 3km is 900cm,£2.50 IS 30P
- Algebra - I need to solve these equations : 1) 5w^2 - 5w = 0 2) 2x^2 + 15x = 0 3...
- Algebra,mATH - Can someone help me correct this Directions:Divide 6p^5q^3 times ...
- math - If Stephanie is scheduledto begin practiceat 12:30p.m., what is the ...
- Math - The demand and supply equations for a certain item are given by D = -5p...