Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 8:51pm.
A example of a nonprogrammed decision for a clothing manufacturer is
a. allocating bonuses to employees.
b. acquiring a new supplier for cloth.
c. deciding to market products using the internet.
d. selecting which customers to offer discounts to.
Nataly works in Young Women's fashions in a department store. Within this apartment she specializes in knitware. This is example of which of the following departmental schemes?
a. customer, functional
b. product, customer
c. function, process
d. customer, product
When performing a SWOT analysis, an auto manufacturer realizes that its major competitor just lost a costly lawsuit over vehicle safety. The competitor's situation will be analyzed as a/an
Before an employee would worry about job security, _______ needs to be satisfied.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- BUSINESS - A example of a nonprogrammed decision for a clothing manufacturer is ...
- business - A example of a nonprogrammed decision for a clothing manufacturer is ...
- Statistics - In his management information systems textbook,Professor David ...
- statistics - . In his management information systems textbook, Professor David ...
- Information Systems in Organizations - Directions: Test your knowledge of this ...
- Managerial accounting - Han Products manufactures 30,000 units of part S-6 each ...
- Math - Tracy Company, a manufacturer of air conditioners, sold 100 units to ...
- com150 - The Internet radically reduces the cost of creating, sending, and ...
- Social Studies - A traditional fisherman of the Pacific might find the Internet ...
- Physics - Here is a simple example. The inhabitants of a small island begin ...