Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 8:51pm.
A example of a nonprogrammed decision for a clothing manufacturer is
a. allocating bonuses to employees.
b. acquiring a new supplier for cloth.
c. deciding to market products using the internet.
d. selecting which customers to offer discounts to.
Nataly works in Young Women's fashions in a department store. Within this apartment she specializes in knitware. This is example of which of the following departmental schemes?
a. customer, functional
b. product, customer
c. function, process
d. customer, product
When performing a SWOT analysis, an auto manufacturer realizes that its major competitor just lost a costly lawsuit over vehicle safety. The competitor's situation will be analyzed as a/an
Before an employee would worry about job security, _______ needs to be satisfied.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- BUSINESS - A example of a nonprogrammed decision for a clothing manufacturer is ...
- business - A example of a nonprogrammed decision for a clothing manufacturer is ...
- Physics - Here is a simple example. The inhabitants of a small island begin ...
- marketing - For each of the following statements, identify the type of market it...
- Accounting - The Major Issue in inventory accounting is: A. determining whether ...
- programming - A retail company assigns a $5000 store bonus if monthly sales are ...
- accounting - explain each of the two conventional ways of allocating joint costs...
- Principles Of Management - Decision Making - If you have to stop to think about ...
- Mergers and Acquisitions - Fair value determination of goodwill and calculating ...
- math - The CEO of a transportation company wants to use a large amount of cash ...