Posted by Shawn on Monday, October 9, 2006 at 3:08pm.
What is the antiderivative of e^2x? I know the antiderivative of e^x is e^x. Would e^2x's antiderivative still be e^2x??
You want F(x) such that F'(x)=e^2x
Try F = (1/2)e^2x + C
Antiderivative - bob, Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 2:48am
what is the anti derivative of
Antiderivative - Samantha, Sunday, May 4, 2008 at 6:59pm
70/-.6 times e^.6t
Antiderivative - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 6:39pm
wouldnt it be 70/-.6 times e^-.6t?
Antiderivative - nick bendickson, Friday, September 5, 2008 at 12:35am
Antiderivative - Wendy Wandoit, Monday, October 13, 2008 at 6:24pm
I love women.
Antiderivative - daw, Friday, January 9, 2009 at 6:59am
Antiderivative - yo, Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 6:45pm
hope this helps :)
Antiderivative - bob dough, Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 8:48am
the answer is 7
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Consider the function f(t)=2sec^2(t)–6t^2 . Let F(t) be the ...
- Calculus - What is the antiderivative of this? What is the antiderivative of x...
- Calculus (Antiderivatives) - What is the antiderivative of the followring ...
- calculus - antiderivative - can someone help me find the antiderivative of: f'(x...
- derivative am i right or wrong - what is the antiderivative of 1/(x^2-2x+2)? ...
- Calculus (Antiderivatives) - Suppose f(x) is a continuous function. Then a ...
- math - what would the antiderivative of e^-2x be? and if the antiderivative of ...
- Math - Find the most general antiderivative of the function. (Check your answer ...
- Calculus!!! - Find f. (Use C for the constant of the first antiderivative and D ...
- Business Calculus - The indefinite integral, or which call the "antiderivative...