February 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, October 4, 2006
how do you factorise?
for example putting 2x² + x - 3 into the form (2x + 3)(x - 1)
9x to the power of 4 - 64y to the power of 2
Answer This Question
- 125x^3 - 64y^3
Maths Factorising- please help right now.
- Factorise (x - 1)^2 - 4y^2
- factorise 1. 3a^2 - 2a - 8 2. 3x^2 + 31 + 10 3. 64y^2 - 49 please help ...
- X ki power6 - y ki power 6 factorise
- How to do factorise ? What is Factorise ? Give me some examples ,please...
- Factorise 3px-3py-x+y
- factorise the following equation 680x3-1407x2-614x+285 where x2 x3 mean ...
- Please help I have tried this question so many times: I cannot type ...
Math/Standard and scientific notation
- Express each measure in standard form. (...
- what is the ordinance power of the president a. the power to send u...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help