Post a New Question

Biology URGENT

posted by on .

Where can i find the Scientific Name of the Phyla/class of Eubacteria, Cyanobacteria, and Prochlorbacteria?

Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "Eubacteria phylum" to get these possible sources:

(Broken Link Removed)
(Broken Link Removed)
(Broken Link Removed)

Within these sites, use the <Find> command with your key words. These sources should also help you find the other terms. If not, do a similar search for the other terms.

I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.

do u go to poquoson

the cell walls of bacteria are composed of a combination of polysaccharide and polypeptide called

what occurs when ligaments or tendons are pulled beyond theis normal range

  • Biology URGENT - ,

    HI AMANDA!!!!!

  • ligaments or tendons - ,

    its either a strain or a sprain, im thinkin its a strain

  • Biology URGENT - ,

    Hey Fubu what is up. BTW, the scientific name is the same.

  • Biology URGENT - ,

    I'm guessing you know who I am Fubu...I'm kinda stuck on the Cyanobacteria classes.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question