May 23, 2015
Post a New Question
Saturday, September 30, 2006
A SALT IS OBTAINED AS A REACTION BETWEEN
A SALT (and water) IS OBTAINED AS A REACTION BETWEEN a base and an acid. See:
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
im taking the same test the aswer is D. a base and an acid
Answer this Question
electric engineering - bobpursley
- Hi bob: I have a follow up question fo my ...
- What causes surface tension? Please and thanks for the help. ...
- Find the kinetic energy of a particle with a mass of one gram moving with...
- Warm air often goes to the upper parts of the house. Whar is the name ...
- What are the 4 nuclear forces? Out of the 4 which one is the ...
- During space flight, astronauts often refer to forces as multiples of ...
Physics - Mechanics
- A body is supported by a spiral spring and causes a ...
Science Question 1
- If our Sun was Population II, the solar system would ...
- Calculate the translational kinetic energy of O2 at a) 300. ...
- Under what circumstances, if any, will a converging lens form an ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.