Posted by Laura on Friday, September 29, 2006 at 9:46pm.
Problem 16-7. Pro forma income statement At the end of last year, Roberts Inc. reported the following income statement (in millions of dollars):
Operating costs excluding depreciation 2450
Taxes (40%) 70
Net income 105
Looking ahead to the following year, the company's CFO has assembled the following information:
--Year-end sales are expected to be 7% higher than the $3 billion in sales generated last year.
--Year-end operating costs excluding depreciation are expected to equal 65% of year-end sales.
--Depreciation is expected to increase at the same rate as sales.
--Interest costs are expected to remain unchanged.
--The tax rate is expected to remain at 40%.
On the basis of this information, what will be the forecast for Roberts' year-end net income? Round the answer to the nearest hundredth.
I'm having trouble figuring out the correct net income for this problem!!!
Hope anyone can help me!!!
Due to a techincal breakthrough,theb fix costs for a firm drop by 25%. Prior to this breakthrough fixed costs were 100,000 and unit contribution margin was and remains at 5.00. The new amount of break-even units will be:
- Principles of Finance HELP!!! - Teresa, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 12:21am
(in million of dollars)
($3000 M * 10%)
Operating Cost including depreciation ($2,640)
(Operatinc Cost excluding Dep will equl to 80% ofSales)
EBIT & D $660
Depreciation (10%) $66
Income Tax (40%) ($187.60)
Net Income $281.40
- Principles of Finance HELP!!! - yaya, Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 7:57am
Robert's year end net income is $156 million
year end balance for receivables is 32.77 million
year end days sales outstanding (DSO) ratio is 36 days
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- comprehensive income - Can I please have help with the following problem. Bee ...
- Finacial - Develop a set of pro forma financials (income statement and balance ...
- accounting - Ayres Services acquired an asset for $80 million in 2011. The asset...
- fiance - Use the following statistics from Robert Morris Associates' Annual ...
- Finance - Madison Metals recently reported $9,000 of sales, $6,000 of operating ...
- Finance - Pearson Brothers recently reported an EBITDA of $9.0 million and net ...
- Financing and Budget - Child care operating budgets generally contain a pro ...
- mg495 - You learn that 25 percent of the cost of goods sold and operating ...
- accountyin question - how does one prepare a pro forma income with different ...
- Finance 200 - 11. The Sterling Tire Company’s income statement for 2008 is as ...