May 30, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, September 29, 2006
name an inventor beginging with u and x
Harold Clayton Urey, (1893–1981), 1934 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
I was not able to find anyone with a name beginning with X
The only inventors I could find have/had first names beginning with X, not their last names:
Answer this Question
- Who received the Nobel prize for figuring out the biochemical pathway ...
IINFORMATION NEEDED HELP
- What did Kamloops resident Wendy Gardner do with Team...
- name the 12 provinces and territories of candada. name the two ...
- trying to find valid information on the Black inventor Albert C. ...
- identify partciple and word participle that it modifies 1)TAKEN for ...
- A brand name has a 40% recognition rate. If the owner of the ...
- write a c program that accepts a name as first name last name but ...
9th grade chemistry
- fill in the name or formula for the oxyanions of chlorine ...
- the name and birth place of a famous person born in 1893 and why?
- I don't quite understand William Faulkner's Nobel Prize Acceptance ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.