posted by Anonymous on .
1.What effect do isotopes of a given element have on the atomic mass calculated for that element?
2. Name two nucleons.
3. Distinguish between atomic number and mass number.
4. Distinguish between mass number and atomic mass.
5. How is the periodic table more than just a listing of the know elements?
6. Are most elements metallic or nonmetallic?
7. Why is hydrogen, h, most often considered a nonmetallic element?
I would be interested in hearing what you think or what you have found about each of these questions. Your notes/book should provide insight into most of these. I'll be glad to help but I don't want to simply answer each of them.
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "periodic table" to get these possible sources:
To answer your questions, you can do other web searches with the appropriate key words. Within these or other sites, you can use the <Find> command with key words to find information more quickly.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
name two nucleons
Why is hydrogen, H, most often considered a nonmetallic element?