February 26, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, September 21, 2006
What language is used to describe the roll of the Senate in Supreme Court Nominations?
Although the role of the Senate can probably be described using other languages, it is given in English. Here are some possible web sites:
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- what language is used to describe the roll of the senate in supreme ...
- What language is used to describe the role of the Senate in ...
AP US Government
- Where in the Constitution are judicial nominations described...
- a)What body has the power to accept or reject a president's ...
- Which of the following is a check by the judicial branch on the...
- Compared to Supreme Court nominations, those for the lower ...
- I need help on these two questions these are my answers. The U.S ...
Social Studies help!!!!
- Which step in the process of a bill becoming a law, is...
- The president of the senate also serves as the? A. head of the ...
- Cabinet members are nominated by the President and confirmed by ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help