August 29, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, September 21, 2006
What language is used to describe the roll of the Senate in Supreme Court Nominations?
Although the role of the Senate can probably be described using other languages, it is given in English. Here are some possible web sites:
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- what language is used to describe the roll of the senate in supreme ...
- What language is used to describe the role of the Senate in ...
- a)What body has the power to accept or reject a president's ...
AP US Government
- Where in the Constitution are judicial nominations described...
- Compared to Supreme Court nominations, those for the lower ...
Social Studies help!!!!
- Which step in the process of a bill becoming a law, is...
- The president of the senate also serves as the? A. head of the ...
- Cabinet members are nominated by the President and confirmed by ...
- REVIEW 1.Canada currently ranks first in the world in which ...
- A-Cabinet B-Checks and Balances C-Commander in Chief D-...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help