Posted by Bowier4 on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 1:09am.
How would I multiply these expression?
PLease and thank-You
Multiply the coefficient (outside the parentheses) by each term inside the parentheses. For example,
6(h-4) = 6h - 24
You do the others
do you have 5th grade distributive property jiskha
hey u just simplify 9x*5 then multiply 9x*3 you add them then u * x4-6 okay?! is that good enough??
What does distributive property mean??
What does distributive property mean??
I realy need help on distributive property if you would please help me that would be so great
Please help me I need serous help with distributive property
I really need hep
Who invented distributive property?
- Distributive property - zuly, Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 9:09pm
I HATE MATH ESPECIALLY DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!!1HELP!!!!!!!!!
- Distributive property - Lovie, Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 5:33pm
whats the point
- Distributive property - softball, Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 5:42pm
7 x 342
- Distributive property - Ariel, Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 5:48pm
I really "dont like the Distributive Property". SO can you help me? Its telling me to use the distributive property to rewrite each expression.Then solve."Please help"
- Distributive property - Danielle, Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 10:07pm
Well, Ariel, What they mean is like write the same expression except you are sudstituting the variable they gave you. For example if they say Write this as an expression 5Y+9=29 YOU HAVE TO SOLVE IT LIKE THIS OK WHATEVER YOU DO TO ONE SIDE YOU HAVE TO DO TO THE OTHER SO YOU ARE GOING TO PUT A MINUS SIGN UNDER 9 AND CANCEL THAT OUT. WELL, YOU HAVE TO CANCELL THAT OUT BECAUSE WE WANT THE VARIABLE TO BE ISOLATED WHICH MEANS ALONE THEN AFTER YOU MINUS 9 FROM 29 AND YOU GET 20 SO NOW YOU BRING DOWWN THE 5Y AND NOW YOU PUT A LINE UNDER 5Y AND THEN CROSS OUT BOTH 5'S SO THAT THE Y IS ALONE AND THEN YOU PUT 5 UNDER 20 BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW I SAID WHATEVER YOU DO TO ONE SIDE YOU DO TO THE OTHER WELL, SEE HOW YOU PUT 5 UNDER THE 5Y YOU ARE PUTING 5 UNDER 2O NOW U DIVIDE 5 DIVIDEED BY 20. SO YOU ARE ASKING YOURSELF HOW MANY TIMES OES 5 GO INTO 20 WELL 4 TIMES SO THE ANSWER IS Y=4. IS THAT HELPFUL ENOUGH FOR YOU IF NOT WRITE BACK IF YOU CAN AND I'LL GIVE YOU AN EASIER PROBLEM. tHANX AND BYE FROM DANIELLE A.K.A DD FRESH
- Distributive property - Bernide, Friday, September 26, 2008 at 2:33pm
It's telling you to show how your smart brain can add two different multiplications and get the same answer as the original expression. For example: 12 x 4 is the same as (4x10) + (4x2). It is better to keep the smaller number from the expression (4 in this example) as is and ask yourself what two numbers I can add together and get 12 (the bigger number from the expression). It could be (!!!!!! 10 +2 or 6 +6 or 11 +1 or 12 +0........ and so on). But in my example I chose 10 and 2. So I multiply the numbers inside the parenthesis and add them together to prove that they equal the same as 12x4.
- Distributive property - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 2:40pm
9(x + 2) = 3(x - 2)
- Distributive property - Leslie, Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 8:45pm
Use the distributive property and mental math to find the total cost.
5 magazines at $3.99
- Distributive property - Anonymous, Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 8:16pm
what is the meaning of distributive property
- Distributive property - bryron, Monday, September 29, 2008 at 4:35pm
- Distributive property - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 6:52pm
- Distributive property - Anonymous, Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 10:20am
- Distributive property - mike, Monday, January 5, 2009 at 8:08pm
- Distributive property - trey, Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 4:42pm
ummmmmmmm so it ur damn self
- Distributive property - lance, Monday, May 24, 2010 at 10:33pm
if its homework skip it cause teachers just look if you have your name
- Distributive property - Carmen, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 4:34pm
This Is Bull.
I'm Bout To Drop
The F Out!!!
- Distributive property - lily, Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 8:05pm
6 divided by 642
- Distributive property - danta, Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 2:26pm
- Distributive property - j, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 6:08pm
Use the distributive property to remove the parentheses. -(-w-2u+2)
- Distributive property - Grant, Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 6:57pm
I NEED HELP
- Distributive property - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 6:13pm
- Distributive property - Jhaire, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 9:31pm
i need help solving 4-4(3x+2y)+2(6x+4y) if u can help me understand this email me at glizzygangordie at gmail
- Distributive property - Sara, Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 9:36pm
What is the definition of the distributive property over subtraction???????
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I need some advice with this problem. Simplify as indicated. State at ...
- Math Uugghhh - Okay the problem says I have to multiply (-2t)^2(3t^7)^2 SO what ...
- Simplifly variable Expressions - I need help on justify each step. 5(n+4)+9n=(5+...
- Maths - you have to solve the following by finding the value of x and y. can u ...
- Multiplying Polynomials - Use the distributive property to write (each of) the ...
- Algebra - Multiply(x-2)(x+2) I am totally lost! just foil it out take the first ...
- Algebra - Could someone please help me find x in this problem and explain how ...
- distributive property - 5x+5y rewrite the expression as a product using ...
- Distributive Property Algebra - I have two questions I don't understand and I ...
- math 117 - 5/(x+6)+ 2/(x^2+7x+6)= 3/(x+1) Rewrite x^2 +7x +1 as (x+6)(x+1) ...