November 24, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
what are large masses of land surrounded by water on 3 sides called ?
peninsula = almost an island -- from the two Latin words that mean "almost" (paene) and "island" (insula)
Answer this Question
bay and penninsula
- What is the difference between a bay and a penninsula? A ...
- i need to know what is on the blank of peninsula? I don't ...
- Can you check my answers please? 1. What is the quickest way to get ...
- It would be nice if someone could please help me find a good map...
- I am having trouble with two words. Match the words to their ...
english SAT vocab. multiple choice question
- The story deals with a king who is...
- What states would you pass through if you wanted to travel by car ...
- How are stacks, caves, blowholes, and cliffs formed Just judging by ...
vocab-true or false
- True or False: 1. A subway breakdown at rush hour can ...
- I am making a mini book and in it i am writing these words: Peninsula,...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.