Posted by michael on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 at 7:23pm.
I am writing an essay where I am supposed to write sentences that demonstrate "series of three" using parallel structure.
What is that?
Here are some examples:
For breakfast this morning, I ate scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast
Janie, Sam, and Mariah
are my closest friends.
My favorite activities are swimming, skiing, and bicycling
This type of assignment is to get you to understand parallel structure:
this doesnt answer it
english - fake, Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 7:50pm
the link is fake
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - For Its Breakfast Special, a restaurant offers fried eggs or scrambled ...
- math - For breakfast, Clarissa can choose from oatmeal, cereal, French toast, or...
- English - How do I classify this sentence. Today, Dad ate two eggs and bacon for...
- English - Label parts Today, Dad ate two eggs and bacon for breakfast.
- Shurley english - How do you classify the sentence Today Dad ate two eggs and ...
- English - Today, Dad ate two eggs and bacon for breakfast. Label each word, part...
- Sentences - How would you define balanced sentences? Could you give me some ...
- 8th grade math - at a restaurant 42 people had breakfast on saturday morning. 1/...
- English-Ms. Sue - Identify the misplaced or dangling phrase in the following ...
- ENGLISH - COMPOUND SENTENCES? HELP! - Can anyone tell me which of the following ...