June 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, September 17, 2006
What is a text reference?
The most common understanding of that term is
a statement of the place (book, article, website, or ??) where you got some information that you used in a quotation or a paraphrase
These text references need to appear in two places in a paper, as this webpage explains:
Answer This Question
reference page for a report
- I wrote a report from general reference on a ...
- What is a text feature? This term refers to a variety of things...
- I posted this before but nobody replied so I'll post again... ...
english - revise
- Where do you normally find information for topics that ...
- Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
Language Art (Please Check)
- 1.B 2.A 3.B 1.which of the following is an example...
Writing Skills, Part 3
- 6. You have found an article in the Readers' Guide that...
english - after revision
- In order to find information for topics that interest...
- Can someone help me with this? Write a brief summary of ...
- What is a boolean operator? A. A credible website described as ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help