Posted by Martin on Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 6:55pm.
Whar are 5 influences from England that still impact us today??
Magna Carta, English language, bicameral legislature -- three that I can think of right off the bat. Does that get you started??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - In what ways does the Magna Carta still impact law?
- US History - In what ways does the Magna Carta still impact law?
- history - in what ways does Magna Carta still impact laws
- us history - In what ways does the Magna Carta still impact law?
- History: Check My Answers PLEASE - Which are accurate descriptions of how the ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - I've only written the first half of this paper, but I ...
- american govt - Except in Nebraska, each State legislature today is is it ...
- History - Word box : Mercantilism Religious Freedom Magna Carta English Bill of ...
- WORLD HISTORY HELP - In what ways did religion influence the Magna Carta?
- world history - name two basic individual rights guaranteed in the magna carta? ...