December 8, 2016
Post a New Question
Analogies (to question below)
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Simile not smile... sry
Answer This Question
- LAST ONE LOL - Question : Her smile was as sweet as ...
- 1.pot is to top as tip is to?? 2.smile is to frown as ugly is to??? ...
- Could anyone please help me with this question? Is the phrase below a ...
- That, like dumb mouths, do ope their ruby lips To beg the voice and ...
Analogies (just one)-- please help
- Smile is to compare as hyperbole is to ...
- The sun's rays caress my face like a mother would. Would this ...
- i need to no if these analogies are like part to hole, function ...
- Complete the analogies by selecting the pair of words whose ...
- what are analogies? whats analogy for spread?
- in using the simile "like a smile full of teeth" to describe ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help