Posted by becca on Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 5:26pm.
2.) What is the name of the landform north of 40 degrees north latitude that juts out into the Atlantic like a giant fishhook?
3.) What flatlands extend south from the Cheapsake Bay to the east coast of Florida?
4.) From the top of which mountain range in the US could you see the Arctic Ocean?
Two of your answers can be found in these sites.
- Social Studies! - Rose, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 7:19pm
2) Cape Cod
3) Atlantic costal plains
- Social Studies! - jacob, Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 9:49pm
2. its long island
- Social Studies! - Paulie, Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 9:54pm
2) Cape Cod
3) Atlantic Coastla Plains
4) Brooks Range
- math - Kunal, Sunday, September 9, 2012 at 9:41am
- Social Studies! - jacob, Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 11:12pm
- Social Studies! - jacob, Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 11:13pm
rose and i are the only smart ones here
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geography - what flatlands extend south from cheapsake bay to the east coast of ...
- Social Studies - 40 North latitude and 160 west longitude Pacific Oceann? 23 ...
- Social Studies - 1.) What flatlands extend south from Chesapeake Bay to the east...
- Physics - Vectors and Scalars Graph 1. determine the total distance traveled and...
- physical geography - If you begin at 20 degrees 47'36" south and 168 degrees 23'...
- Social Studies - In which hemisphere is North America located? NOrthern ...
- geography - most known mineral deposits in the region are located: A)along ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What is the difference between ...
- geography - 1. In what direction does the Nile River flow? The river flows North...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What Russian peninsula is ...