Posted by andrew on Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 3:31pm.
Define physical science
Andrew: I went to www.dictionary.com and typed in physical science. The following is what it returned.I hope this helps.
1. any of the natural sciences dealing with inanimate matter or with energy, as physics, chemistry, and astronomy.
2. these sciences collectively.
- Intro to Physical Science - Christian, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 1:18am
A cannon that is 10m long is designed to launch a 10kg ball over a castle wall.
In order to do this the ball must have a speed of at least 50m/s as it exits the
cannon. For every 10kg of explosives used, the force on the ball in the cannon
increases by 1000N. How many kg of explosives should they use?
- Intro to Physical Science - shemelis, Friday, October 5, 2012 at 4:23pm
it a substance that their molecurle can be identified
- Intro to Physical Science - jmo, Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 7:50pm
Two 2.2 kg physical science textbooks on a bookshelf are 0.29 m apart. What is the magnitude of the gravitational attraction between the books?
- Intro to Physical Science - Mary, Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 4:22pm
2.By what criteria might you determine whether a question might be answered using the scientific method?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- physical science - gimme a side of what physical science is. I know there's no ...
- science - An area in your state has been flooded due to heavy rains. How might ...
- science - Please check these! Physical or Chemical properties? 1. solubility = ...
- Intro to physical science - I need a relating topic to physical science that is ...
- science - Will you please check? Physical or chemical properties 1. bitter taste...
- physical science - Two 3.4 kg physical science textbooks on a bookshelf are 0.25...
- physical science - not exactly physical science, but I'm confused about how you ...
- Physical Science - A=Vf - Vi divided by 29 seconds Can you please help me. This ...
- physical science - in physical science how do you graph a number from 0 to .600
- maths, physical science , life science , geography - Hi I am in grade 10 , I am ...