February 26, 2017

Homework Help: physics

Posted by jonathan on Wednesday, September 6, 2006 at 12:17pm.

what is is called (both terms) when somthing makes a sound but no one is aroun to here it? Plz this is 4 my h work

It could be many terms. Unobserved Source comes to mind. Surely you are not wasting much class time in physics class on this.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions