Post a New Question

money maniging

posted by .

I am in the 6th grade and in "tech" I am learning about money maniging and I forgot all off the fees for acounting. there is one that has to do with "if you write to mant checks and you don't keep a record of them you get charged". What is that one called?

Probably "insufficient funds" -- that is you don't have enough money in your account to cover the checks you've written.


It is close to that but I think it starts with a "D".

How about an over draft fee

When one writes more checks than allowed in a limited check writing account, a "service" fee is imposed.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question