Posted by Megan on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 at 5:13pm.
My teacher said to create an acrostic poem with the name EAST MILLBROOK and we have to fill it in with or goals for the year the only problem is she wants us to use words like exemplify instead or show. Please help me!!!
This is what it should look like
You'll have to determine the poem yourself. You have thirteen letters to work with, so you'll need to determine a meter that works for that number. The first letters of the words don't have to be the letters in EAST MILLBROOK either. Each line must intesect one of the letters of it though.
If you google acrostic, the first entry I got was for acrostic poems. You might try checking their site too.
This is the site I found I found was readwritethink dot org
thank you so much that helped me
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Language arts/writing - An acrostic poem for the bill of rights?
- acrostic poem - i need a arostic poem for my name. Can u help me . My name is ...
- language arts - What is a concrete poem? A. A poem that provides concrete images...
- acrostic poem - i need to make an acrostic poem using the word SECRETS. it needs...
- english - For Language Arts I have to write a two voice poem about the holocost...
- Language Arts/Poetry - In the poem "Parade" by Rachel Field, what details in the...
- Science - I need to make an acrostic poem for science. My teacher said that each...
- acrostic poem - write an acrostic poem about summer vacation. begin each line ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- language arts - How can English language arts teachers create a literacy-rich ...