Posted by Megan on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 at 5:13pm.
My teacher said to create an acrostic poem with the name EAST MILLBROOK and we have to fill it in with or goals for the year the only problem is she wants us to use words like exemplify instead or show. Please help me!!!
This is what it should look like
You'll have to determine the poem yourself. You have thirteen letters to work with, so you'll need to determine a meter that works for that number. The first letters of the words don't have to be the letters in EAST MILLBROOK either. Each line must intesect one of the letters of it though.
If you google acrostic, the first entry I got was for acrostic poems. You might try checking their site too.
This is the site I found I found was readwritethink dot org
thank you so much that helped me
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - I am writing a poem and my teacher told me not to use secondary ...
- Language Arts - Good evening. I have a problem in English Language Arts. I have ...
- Language arts/writing - An acrostic poem for the bill of rights?
- interview for teachers - do u consider spanish language difficult? why or why ...
- Language Arts - 6. Poets use imagery and words with different connotations and ...
- acrostic poem - i need a arostic poem for my name. Can u help me . My name is ...
- language arts - What is a concrete poem? A. A poem that provides concrete images...
- poetry - Read the following poem and answer questions that follow: Life, death,-...
- GEN - These are my educational goals.. Use the Education I get from this to help...
- Vocabulary/Definiton - What is "profound language"? I want to know because I ...