Posted by Anonymous on Monday, August 21, 2006 at 9:12pm.
Can the speed of light be legislated? Explain your reasoning.
As best as we know, the speed of light is a fundamental constant of the universe. I have no idea of the meaning "legislated".
Someday they may pass laws and light will have to slow down. After the laws are passed light could get a speeding ticket. Punishable by up to a year in a dark cell in solitary confinement. Or face the prism at point blank range (for second offenders)Perhaps more legislation will be needed to rehabilitate light. Maybe a lighter sentence...Or to get off light... I'm lighting outta here...
- speed of light - Natalia, Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 9:10pm
please answer the question
my physics homework is due tomorrow
- speed of light - Anonymous, Monday, April 28, 2008 at 2:09pm
- speed of light - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 1, 2008 at 12:55am
The meter is defined as the distance light travels in 1/2.99792458×108 seconds. This definition requires that the speed of light be accurately known. This speed can be measured with high precision and is defined to be exactly 2.99792458×108 meters/second. Thus the speed of light is a legislated quantity.
- speed of light - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 4:52pm
- speed of light - Ryan, Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 11:34am
- speed of light - anoonymous!, Friday, December 11, 2009 at 2:14pm
i am stuck on the same question too!
- speed of light - Anonymous, Monday, January 18, 2010 at 7:53pm
- speed of light - jesus, Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 7:49am
i recently said that light goes as fast as i go because i am the light
- speed of light - sam, Friday, September 21, 2012 at 7:23am
can the speed of light be legislated?
plz answer this question fast !!!
Answer this Question
- Physics - When you approach a blinking source of light, the frequency of its ...
- science-reasoning - light travells in a straight line at a constant speed of 300...
- physics - A certain spaceship has a speed of 18200 mi/hr. What is its speed in ...
- waves and optics - Cherenkov radiation is light emitted by a particle moving ...
- physics.... - Cherenkov radiation is light emitted by a particle moving through ...
- CHEM - The mass of an electron is 9.11*10^-31kg. If the de Broglie wavelength ...
- Physics - Find the speed of light in flint glass if the index of refraction is n...
- science - In which of the following statement the word light year is used ...
- Physics - A car is going 20m/s when they see a traffic light 200m ahead turn red...
- physics - Question Part Points Submissions Used 1 2 3 4 0/0.37 0/0.37 –/0.37 –/...